Acne develop due to bacteria, oil reproduction, dead skin cells, and clogged pores and there are factors which can make it worse like hormones, diet, stress, and some meds. They are hard to treat, thus it makes people frustrated. However, if they are not treated, permanent scar and dark spots can appear. Many of the products on the market help, but after some time acne reappear. Some of them are too expensive, while some don’t even help. There are natural ingredients which can help you solve this issue and finally have beautiful skin of which you no longer will feel embarrassed.
You have to bear in mind that next time you snack a banana do not throw the peel. Why? As it can help you solve your acne problem. This is why the peel is amazing:
- It works as a natural exfoliate for removing pore toxins;
- It is high in manganese, iron, and zinc that assist in calming the inflamed skin;
- The peel is packed with vitamins A, B, C, and E that contribute to healthy skin;
- It is antiseptic, e. is able to prevent bacterial infections that cause acne;
- Banana peel is packed with antioxidants which fight germs which cause acne;
- The starch they contain help in drying out the excess oil clogged in the pores;
- The enzymes in banana peel hydrate the skin, heal scars, and prevent new acne from forming.
Methods for clearing up acne
- Banana peel – first, wash your skin with cool water and a milk cleanser. Pat dry it with a towel. Cut the fresh banana peel into small pieces and massage the skin with the inside part for 10 minutes. Once the piece becomes brown, throw it away and take a fresh one. Let the skin absorb the nutrients for 20 minutes. Repeat the process 2-3 times daily.
- Banana peel and baking soda – baking soda is great in removing toxins from the pores. Mush a banana peel and make a paste. Mix 1 tbsp. of the paste with ½ tbsp. of baking soda and add water to get a fine paste. Apply it on the skin with a cotton ball in circular motions and let it act for 2 minutes. Then, rinse it with lukewarm water and pat it dry. Apply moisturizer which is oil-free. Repeat it on daily basis.
- Banana peel and lemon – lemon contains natural acidity which assists in killing bacteria that cause acne. It also works like a natural bleaching agent which reduces the appearance of scars. Make a paste of mashed banana and mix equal parts of it with a fresh-squeezed lemon juice. Apply it on the place you want with a cotton ball and massage it gently. Let it act for 15 minutes and then rinse it with warm water and pat dry. Repeat the procedure daily.
- Banana peel with honey – honey is a natural moisturizer and antibacterial agent. Make a paste of banana peel and mix 1 tbsp. of it with ½ tbsp. of raw honey. Apply it with a cotton ball in circular motions on the affected skin and let it act for 15 minutes. Rinse it with lukewarm water and apply oil-free moisturizer. Repeat the procedure daily.
- Banana peel with oats – oats works as a great skin exfoliant. Mix 1 banana peel with ½ cup of oatmeal and 3 tbsp. of sugar in a blender. Make a smooth paste and then apply it on the affected area through a massage. Let it stay for 10 minutes and then rinse it with warm water and apt dry. Apply moisturizer that is oil free.
- Banana peel turmeric scrub – turmeric with its anti-inflammatory and antibacterial properties work in reducing swelling and redness, and also works in killing germs which cause acne. Make a thick paste of banana peel and mix equal parts of it with turmeric powder. Add some water and stir to get a fine paste. Massage it on the affected area as a spot treatment and let it stay for 15 minutes. Next, rinse it with lukewarm water and pat dry. Finally, apply some moisturizer which is oil-free. In order to clear the acne, repeat the process on daily basis.
Watch the video to see how to do this. Do not forget to share it with your friends.