Blackheads are easy to remove. We offer some home made recipes.
Sea salt, lemon and water
– Mix ½ teaspoon of lemon juice and 1 teaspoon of water with 1 tablespoon of salt
– Spread over the blackheads
– Massage for 2-4 minutes gently and after wash it off with lukewarm water
– After a while wash your face again to close the pores.
The sea salt and lemon have acidic and antibacterial properties. They prevent the pores from clogging and can brighten your skin.
In removing blackheads – The effectiveness of the tomato, lies in its strong antiseptic properties.
– Smash the tomatoes and use the juice. It dries up the blackheads and they fall off.
Egg and honey
– Take the whites out from raw eggs and mix 1 teaspoon of honey into a paste.
– Use let it dry for thirty minutes and it on the affected areas.
Wash the paste off with warm water
– The treatment remove the blackheads and will make your skin glow.
– Add few drops of water to the baking soda and make a paste. Apply it and massage it slowly. Be careful not to damage your skin. Wash off with warm water.
You can also use the next remedies to dispose of blackheads
– A mixture of olive oil and lemon extract
– Apple cider
– A concoction of water and green tea leaves
– A mixture of oatmeal and yogurt
– A concoction of lemon juice and cinnamon powder
Some daily hints to keep in mind
– Avoid touching your face
– Frequently wash and clean your face
– Avert the event of blackheads by often changing bed sheets and your pillow case
Blackheads affect many people. These imperfections on the skin can make even the most beautiful face look not attractive. It is possible to remove the blackheads and retain your skin in perfect condition by following these directions.