The following recipe will help you resolve issues with memory lapses, fragile bones, and poor vision. Its power can detox your body, strengthen your bones, improve your brain function, and vision. Moreover, it can help you if you feel tired. The best thing about it is that it is completely natural and there are no side-effects.
- 3 lemons;
- 3 tbsp. f honey;
- 2 tbsp. of cinnamon;
- 2 cm of ginger root;
- 125 gr of horseradish.
How to prepare it: wash the ginger and horseradish and place them in a blender, mix them well and then add the lemon (unpeeled and cut in pieces). Remove the seeds from the lemon and blend again until you combine everything well. Add the honey and cinnamon in the end and mix everything together. Store this mixture in a glass jar and put it in a fridge.
How to use it: consume 1 tsp of this drink 2 times a day for a period of 3 weeks. It will stimulate the process of weight loss and help you shed extra pounds much faster.
These foods can help you boost your brain function and improve your memory:
- Rosemary – it is packed in compounds that boost the brain. Its fragrance is very helpful, thus you can place it in the window, or use its essential oil.
- Acorn squash – it is high in folic acid and vitamin B12 that help in the protection of the brain nerves from injuries.
- Apples – they are good for weight loss and are also helpful for keeping your brain sharp.
- Turmeric– its active substance curcumin helps in staying sharp and provides anti-inflammatory properties.
- Dark chocolate – it is high in antioxidants and caffeine that help in sharpening the memory and increase the concentration levels.
- Nuts – they are packed in omega-3 fatty acids that increase the brain power and stimulate the flow of oxygen and other important nutrients.
- Beets – they contain nitrates that improve blood flow in the body and brain.
- Eggs – they are packed with nutrients, thus you need to consume them often. The yolk is highly nutritious as it contains choline which helps in boosting your brain health.
- Fish – salmon, sardines, and black cod are packed in omega-3 fatty acids. This is an essential nutrient which is good for brain function.
- Green tea – it is a great choice for improved function of the memory, thus you should drink 2-3 cups of it daily in order to sharpen your memory and increase the capacity of your brain.
- Avocado – they are great in stimulating blood flow to the brain.
- Raw onion – it is great for boosted memory function.
- Whole grains – they are ideal for proper development of the brain as they are high in fiber, omega-3 fatty acids, and complex carbohydrates.
- Tomato – it is high in lycopene, which I a compound that protects the brain cells from damage of free radicals, improving your overall health.