Turmeric is one of the healthiest spices in the world. Curcumin is the most powerful compound in turmeric that is beneficial for the human body. Namely, the curcumin has incredibly powerful antioxidant, anti-inflammatory, antiseptic, anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties.
On the market you can buy turmeric supplements in form of capsules, tincture or liquid extracts.
Lemon water is super healthy drink that has the ability to clean your body from all harmful toxins and in same time will help you to lose weight. Lemon has many healthy nutrients including calcium, potassium, magnesium, iron and Vitamin A, Vitamin C and Vitamin B complex, pectin fibers, proteins and carbohydrates. Lemon contains citric acid that has strong antibacterial and anti-viral properties but also has great immune-stimulating powers that will keep you healthy.
Honey is super healthy ingredient that contains a variety of vitamins and minerals. It is important to mention that type of vitamins and minerals and their quantity depends on the type of flowers which are used for apiculture. Still, all honey types contain Vitamin C, Calcium and Iron. Although, if you check the vitamin and mineral content in regular sugar from any other source, you will notice that it is completely absent or insignificant. In addition to that, honey has strong anti-bacterial and anti-fungal properties, and therefore in traditional medicines often is used as a natural antiseptic. Honey also contains nutraceuticals, which are efficient for the removal of free radicals from the body. Due to that fact, the immunity can fight against many conditions, even potentially fatal ones such as cancer or heart disease.
- ¼ – ½ tsp turmeric
- ½ lemon
- Warm water
Into a glass jar squeeze ½ lemon. After that, add the turmeric and warm water. Stir well and finally add honey to taste.
5 Good Reasons Why You Should Drink Turmeric Water in The Morning:
ANTIOXIDANT AND ANTI-INFLAMMATORY PROPERTIES
- Even though certain anti-inflammatory drugs and medications are effective, most of them have bad side effects on human health, which is not case with turmeric. It is important to highlight that you need to be careful and use it in moderate amounts, as high amounts could cause slight nausea and diarrhea. There are various ways in which you can incorporate turmeric into your healthy diet. For example you can take turmeric capsules and add them to your favorite dishes, smoothies and drinks.
OWER YOUR RISK OF HEART DISEASE
- One recent study came to discovery that using turmeric as a food seasoning has the ability to reduce serum cholesterol levels. It is well known fact that high cholesterol levels furthermore can lead to other severe health issue. Namely, by maintaining proper cholesterol level you can prevent many cardiovascular diseases.
- Turmeric has anti-inflammatory properties which are great for treating both osteoarthritis and rheumatoid arthritis. Additionally, turmeric has amazing antioxidant property that is able to destroy free radicals in the body that damage body cells.
USEFUL FOR ALL CANCERS
- Turmeric can help prevent prostate cancer, but also can stop the growth of existing prostate cancer and even destroy cancer cells. In fact, many researchers have discovered that the active components in turmeric make this ingredient one of the best protectors against radiation-induced tumors. Moreover, turmeric has a preventive effect against tumor cells like T-cell leukemia, colon carcinomas and breast carcinomas
- Another amazing use of turmeric is in the treatment of diabetes. Namely, turmeric has incredible ability to moderate the insulin levels. In same time it improves glucose control and increases the effect of medications used to treat diabetes. Turmeric also is beneficial in reducing the insulin resistance.