TERRIBLE: She Almost Died Doing Something That Many People Do At Their Home! - Healthy Tips Center

TERRIBLE: She Almost Died Doing Something That Many People Do At Their Home!

A period of time after the dying: her eyes and face started to swell, and soon she wasn’t able to speak and breathe.

 terrible-she-almost-died-doing-something-that-many-people-do-at-their-home

After three years later, she wanted to dye her hair again, only this time she used a hair-dye product from another brand.

Unluckily, she temporarily blinded and had to be taken to hospital.

The doctors found out that she was allergic to para-phenylenediamine (PPD), a product that is a main part of the hair dye products.

Nowadays, this woman opposes the sale of dangerous products, and gives effort to ban them out from the UK.

She recommends to all women who use or want to use these products, to stop with that habit and stay natural.

Don’t Forget To Share With Your Friends And Family On Facebook, As You Might Help Someone In Need!

Please follow and like us:

No Comments Yet

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

>
Facebook
Wordpress SEO Plugin by SEOPressor

Enjoy this page? Please spread the word :)

error: Content is protected !!
%d bloggers like this: