Okay so daily someone asks me same question, Onion juice helps in fast hair growth, is it true?
Answer is Yes and science behind this is also very simple. Onion is rich in sulfur. This mineral is one of the main building blocks of hair. It improves blood circulation and provides the hair follicles with sufficient nourishment. It also prevents premature hair greying, all thanks to enzyme catalase present in onion, which is an anti-oxidant
Today I will tell you 2 most effective ways to apply onion on your scalp for fast hair growth
Raw Onion juice for hair growth
For this you just need one onion
- Peel the onions and chop them into small pieces.
- Squeeze the juice out. To extract the juice, you can use a food processor, a blender, a grater or a juicer.
- Massage the juice into your scalp or cover the bald patches.
- Leave on for at least 15 minutes (longer if you can tolerate the smell) and then wash out using a mild shampoo.
Onion and honey mix for hair growth
If you have problem with raw onion smell, mix it with honey
- Mix ¼ cup of onion juice with 1 tablespoon of honey (if more mixture is required, double the amounts).
- Apply the paste onto your scalp.
- Leave it on for at least 30 minutes.
- You can also cover it with a shower cap and leave it overnight.
- Rinse it off.